Movie: Fast and Furious

After fleeing from the police in US, Dom(Vin Diesel) lives in the Dominican Republic with his girlfriend, Letty(Michelle Rodriguez). Here, he is engaged in robbing merchandise which are shipped by road. When Dom realizes that search for him by the authorities is yielding results, he leaves his girlfriend and his gang.

Now, he lives in Panama City. One day, he gets a call from his sister, Mia(Jordana Brewster). He is informed of Letty’s death. Letty died is in a car crash. Dom travels back to LA and watches the funeral service from a distance. He gets suspicious about Letty’s death. Subsequently, Dom examines the crash site and finds out the accident was an homicide. He also gets a clue about the murderer. While following this lead, he ends up at the apartment of David Park.

Meanwhile, Dom’s friend and  Mia’s ex-boyfriend, FBI agent Brian O’Conner(Paul Walker) is hunting a notorious drug dealer named Braga. His search leads him to David Park too. When he arrives at David Park’s apartment, Dom is already there. Even though Brian tries to arrest him, Dom escapes.

The information from David Park leads Dom and Brian to Campos(John Ortiz). Campos scouts for race car drivers to smuggles heroin across US-Mexico border for Braga. By getting into Campos’s gang, Dom can find Letty’s killer while Brian can find Braga. But Campos requires only one race car driver. All his other positions are already taken.

Now, Brian and Dom has to outrace one another to come closer to their goal. How they become friend again and also how they exact vengeance forms the rest of the story.

Justin Lin has ably directed this movie giving a fresh lease of life to the franchise. He brings in the original cast back. The action scenes are watchable.

The whole movie rides on Vin Diesel’s charm and one-liners.

Leave your brains behind and ride along with spectacular action scenes combined with bad acting and cheesy one-liners.

Genre: Action

Rating: **

Picture Courtesy:

Tags: Movies,Vin Diesel,Michelle Rodriguez,Jordana Brewster,Paul Walker,John Ortiz,Justin Lin,Action


  1. hey..thats ok..I really wonder how you manage to multitask..I am in a mess right now with work and kids exams and cooking and no solitaires!! Anyways..The comment that got deleted follows
    seems really fast and watch the last king of scotland if you havent already

  2. Sounds like a roller-coaster ride!!! Loved your brisk style of reviewing this fast-paced film.

  3. @Sujata - We are all in the same boat with multitasking! You get 60% of stuff down and screws up the other 40%!

    Thanks for commenting again! Yes. This one is fast! I have watched "Last King of Scotland" probably a year back. I liked the movie.

    @Swatantra - :)

    @Ramesh - :)

    @Sucharita - Thank you.


Post a Comment