360 degree view of Avenue des Champs-Elysees



Avenue des Champ-Elysees is one of the most beautiful avenue in the world. The French say so. I’m still undecided. Even though I was not able to cover the entire 2 km stretch, I got out of the Metro when it stopped at station named Champs Elysees-Clemenceau. I emerged in front of Grand Palais after I took the exit.

There were many shops on both sides of the streets selling fashion accessories to gastronomic pleasures. Both sides of the streets were lined with well tended horse-chestnut trees. They were lights on these trees; probably because of the Christmas spirit. Since it snowed on throughout Saturday and early morning of Sunday, the sidewalks were wet and covered with slush. This make walking difficult.

See the videos taken during daylight and night showing a glimpse of the Avenue.

Tags: Travel,Videos,Champs Elysees

Comments