Photos: Empty Gallery

I have no idea where this was taken. It just means that I get disoriented once I step outside the train. Here I was meeting a few photography enthusiasts for a evening. We went out in groups of 6 and cut across many streets using the passageways which resulted in me losing all sense of direction and whereabouts. It was somewhere near Metro Odeon. That is all I can say.

It was a "Black and White" night meaning we shoot in monochrome. There were several themes; contrast one among them. You take away the power of color. Then you realize how difficult it is to bring out contrast. I pointed to a few things to my group members thinking that would make an ideal picture depicting contrast. The experts who accompanied me patiently explained why those things would never make a good photograph. Finally, this was the only one I could click which came close to the subject.


Tags: Photos



Comments