Photos: View from Pont Mirabeau, Paris

It is difficult to miss this giant structure from anywhere in Paris! I was at Pont Mirabeau on 31st December without any expectations. On one side of it is a yet another view of Tour Eiffel. There is a replica of Statue of Liberty below the bridge that lies between Tour Eiffel and Pont Mirabeau. Its is hard to see the miniature replica in the picture. Apparently, this replica faces the real one in US of A though separated by miles.

On the other side is Boulevard Victor. It might not be any significance to you. But this is where I met two of my good friends in Paris for the first time in an expatriate meetup. Pont Mirabeau also has another important significance in my life now. This is exactly where I lost my iPhone. Thank you, unknown pickpocket. I really do hope you have a great year ahead.


Tags: Photos


Comments

Post a Comment