Have you kissed a man?

Have you kissed a man? I am not talking about peck on the cheek. Anyways, that is normal way of greeting here. I am talking about a real kiss. I am talking about lips on lips and more. Before you answer this, are you a woman? If the answer is yes, don't even bother to answer my question. The question is not intended for you. The question is directed at the guys. To be more specific, for straight guys. Apparently, this is what two straight guys ended up doing a few weeks back. Now, if you are a nice person, you may cut some slack for these two guys with an argument they were experimenting with their sexuality. I am not going to do so, not because I am not a nice person but because I know the full story.

The two straight guys are friends. They were fully drunk. They were in a very public place; as public as the queue lined in front of a discotheque. Now there were two beautiful women in the long queue waiting for their turn to get inside the disco. Our straight guys approaches these two beautiful women. The arithmetic looks correct so far. They are two men and there are two women. But this little arithmetic trick did not help our two straight guys in this particular scenario. The women were not impressed. Luckily, the women had a solution. Yes beauty with brains. I love it when someone offers me a solution on a platter. That is less work for me. So in such situations, I don't even complaint about the state of the platter. I guess our two straight guys were relieved. I also guess you now know what the solution was. The solution was a kiss. The two straight guys have to kiss each other. And they did! I am not sure what happened after their kiss. At this point of the story, I took a good look at both of them and ran out to puke.

This incident brings out an important question. To what length would you go to achieve something? Regardless of what people say, we all give our best to to achieve something we really desire. There are two elements which are subjective in the above statement - "our best" and "we really desire". What I regard as best might not be the same as what you regard as the best. What I desire might not get you excited. These are subjective. The unspoken element in the answer is what will we not do even though we really want to achieve something. That is the most difficult part to answer. No matter how articulate we are, this is something where we will not find enough words.

Tags: Musings,Flower,Kiss,Man



-->

Comments

  1. Well , I take it as an expression ..being a part of society we tend to abide by its rules ..these too men felt like kissing each other and they did it , it could be out of affection or may be they wanted to explore other options..we cant relate every action with sex..chilling out should be d ryt word !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I understand your point. But that is not why these guys kissed each other.

      Delete
  2. There would always be limits, and those limits are very different for each person.

    As for those two men, I think, that was fine. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he. Yes, looks like the limits were okay for these two men although personally I feel the limits were too much.

      Delete
  3. You got over with just a puke....i don't what i would have done in that situation...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment