Photos: A boat ride

People have different desires. I don't want to say bucket lists because there is a fatality to that list. So I will keep it as desire for lack of better word. This is a simple fact I understood one lazy Saturday morning. My friend got up early, walked to the part of Thames which is near our home, rented a boat and woke up a bunch of friends to share the ride with him. The boat was not a small one. It was not an ideal day for boating. But my friend was flying back to India the next day.

This is one picture which captures the essence of the relaxed day spent boating.



Picture Courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/photokkaran
Please visit the page of Photokkaran. Don't forget to "Like" the page if you enjoy the pictures.

Tags: Photos

-->

Comments

  1. hi buddy..long time no c..nice to be here..sorry I could not be in touch for sometime..am gearing up for am important, happy family event in feb..dear blog friends like you are always in my mind..thanks for all the encouragement:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you here after very loooong time. :)

      Delete
  2. My sister in law who lives in London really enjoys going on what is called a narrow boat for long periods with her husband and her son. She says it is very relaxing, one can stop wherever one wants to, make one's own food etc.
    People living in london can indulge in such rides, but people who are just visiting, would prefer to spend their valuable time doing something else.
    I am sure you must have enjoyed it.
    So now are you in London, with family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am 30 minutes train ride away from London. I am waiting for my family to join.

      The boat we were on can be hired for the weekend, a day or even a few hours. It is longer than the normal boats but easy to navigate yourself. These boats are also for hire if you want to throw a party.

      Delete

Post a Comment