Photos: Green Lantern at Trafalgar Square

The reality is different from the perception. Here I was in self-imposed exile, mostly involved, in a self-flagellation, about my lack of interest in photography. After two consecutive moves from Paris and in the process of adjusting to a new environment, I doubted my photography skills because I couldn't either find time or was not happy with the end results. Then comes a day when you go through the treasure trove and finds pictures that are worthy of sharing.

I had taken this picture at Trafalgar Square a year ago. These days, I don't carry the tripod around. This picture motivates me to take my tripod again. I like the fountain lit in green and felt it would be interesting to try out using long exposure. You can see the result below, and I hope you like it.


Tags: Photos



Comments

Post a Comment